Tuesday, February 27, 2007

 
There are several book-related items I've been meaning to bring to your attention: Dave Copeland's book is making news in New York, and Jason Togyer is entering the home stretch on his book about the G.C. Murphy Co. I am green with envy, or else I just ate some bad peanut butter.

Meanwhile, according to the New York Times, comedy shows like "The Daily Show" and "The Colbert Report" have become the best places for authors to have serious discussions about their books. (I watch "The Colbert Report" only occassionally, but it seems like every time I do the guest is an author.)

And finally, Random House is introducing a book browser, perhaps in response to Google Book Search.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?